Client Testimonial: Van Damme Wedding
We pride ourselves on giving each of our clients a first class service, no matter how big or small the occasion is. Whether it is a corporate event, intimate dinner party or your dream wedding, Henry's Place will always strive to be the best florist and ensure amazing reviews like this keep on coming....
"To say that our wedding day was perfect is an understatement, and that is due in large part to Henry’s Place. Their attention to detail was truly astonishing.
I met with Adam a few times with some very SPECIFIC requests, and he was able to bring my “crazy bride ideas” to life!
I knew exactly what I wanted, and Henry’s Place brought my dream wedding to life with their spectacular arrangement over our ceremony site, and breathtaking center pieces that transformed the ballroom to something out of a movie. I can’t thank them enough for their willingness not only to travel 2+ hours to my wedding to set up in 96 degree weather, but also for some last minute changes I wanted for our aisle.
If you are looking for a florist for your wedding or other event, then you can’t go wrong with choosing Henry’s Place. I will definitely be using them again. Thank you Henry’s Place for making me one very happy bride!"
~ Julie Van Damme, Bride.
TOP TIPS FOR PERFECT WEDDING FLOWERS:
1. Do your research. Ask friends or relatives who have recently got married and find out who they would personally recommend or do an internet search for local florists nearby your wedding venue location and then read the reviews and client testimonials.
2. Consider your budget. Studies have shown that around 8% of your wedding budget will be spent on flowers. Everything from bouquets to boutonnieres to reception decor has to be considered. Be honest and upfront with your wedding florist from the start and see what your budget will actually get you.
3. Have a clear vision. Do you want elegance and simplicity? Opulence and extravagance? Are you a minimalist? Or more avant-garde? Make a scrapbook or create your own mood board on Pinterest that you can show your wedding florist. Include lifestyle shots and color palettes as well as bridal photos that inspire you.
4. Pick a color concept. Before visiting your wedding florist you will need to know what color outfits your bridesmaids and groomsmen will be wearing. Focus on the attire first and then concentrate on the flowers after that.
5. Size matters. The number of guests that will be attending your wedding will impact your budget greatly. How many tables will determine the number of centerpieces. How many groomsmen will determine how many boutonnieres etc.
6. The dress. By this point you will have chosen your wedding dress, so take a picture to show your florist. Most florists consider the wedding dress to be the focal point of the ceremony and therefore base a lot of their decisions on this. Color, style, ornate, classic, contemporary... All of these factors will reflect where you are going with your wedding style and will help your florist create the perfect floral arrangements for your wedding day.
If you have ever worked with Henry's Place in the past we would love to hear from you.
Please click the link below to leave a review.
Couple: Julie & Matt Van Damme
Venue: Granite Bay Golf Club
Photography: Julia Mina Photography
Flowers: Henry's Place