Floral Inspired Gifts For Mother's Day
With Mother's Day just around the corner, we have complied a list of some of our favorite gift ideas inspired by all things floral. Take a peek for some inspiration and let us know what you think.
1. A stunning Azure Blue vase, beautiful added detail with an embossed gold ring, a perfect spring summer update for any room to display bright blooms and green foliage. Would make a perfect gift for your Mom. (Source: The Forest & Co.)
2. If you've bought Mom a fancy vase then you will most definitely need a beautiful bouquet of flowers to make it complete. Let your local family florist create a bespoke bouquet using only the freshest cut flowers available. Contact the team at Henry's Place to order yours in time for Mother's Day. ( www.henryspl.com/shop )
3. This personalized denim gardening apron makes a great gift for Mother's Day. You can personalize your apron in a script font inside a botanical leaf design. We love supporting small businesses and this one, founded by a Mother and Daughter duo, knows exactly what Mom's want at this time of year. (Source: Sparks and Daughters)
4. Celebrate your Mom's birth month with the symbolic, wearable bouquets of these unique dried flower pendants. This birth month flower necklace is cute and whimsy and each flower is hand picked for it's delicate beauty. If you're not sure which flower represents your Mom's birth month then check out our handy guide by clicking this link: Birth Month Flower Guide. (Source: Shari Dixon via uncommon goods)
5. It doesn't get any more chic than french Fragrance company Roos & Roos—the brainchild of mother-daughter duo Alexandra and Chantal Roos. Channel their effortless, French insouciance with this green floral perfume created using ivy leaf, rose bud, and white woods. Mom's can never have enough perfume so a classic fragrance is sure to be a hit this Mother's Day. (Source: Roos & Roos A Capella Eau de Parfum)
6. The Damask Rose Scented Candle is a wonderful way to add wafts of floral notes throughout the home. From China to Persia, and Europe to Maghreb, the rose is celebrated as the Queen of Flowers, so make sure you treat your Mom as a Queen this Mother's Day. (Source: Carriere Freres via Neiman Marcus)
7. If you are looking for a more meaningful gift to give this Mother's Day then why not spend some quality time with your Mom at our tea party and master class? We will teach you how to prepare and arrange your very own floral arrangement, wreath or cache pot. During the class, we will share our top tips and trusted techniques to help you craft your very own professionally designed bouquet (even if you’re a complete beginner) that you can take home with you. All flowers and materials will be provided along with complimentary Mimosas and refreshments on arrival to help get your creativity flowing. For more information about our upcoming event please visit: www.henryspl.com/events
Thanks for reading our latest blog. We hope you found it useful and we managed to give you some inspiration on what to get Mom this Mother's Day.
If you have any questions, would like to place an order or join our event please don't hesitate to get in touch via email or connect with us on social.
Adam & Eric